Engineering – Stockholm
We’re on a mission to redefine healthcare to a digital- and patient-first healthcare system.
By combining the latest technology with our handpicked specialist doctors we want to personalize healthcare with leading medical quality and service.
Since launching the company in late 2017, we’re already seeing tangible positive impact for our patients, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
As an Platform Engineer, you will collaborate with our close-knit team in myriad aspects of product development, product deployment, tooling, integrations as well as platform monitoring and alerting. From ideation to prototyping, to API design, and all the way to production, you will live on the front line of our services.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and develop required infrastructure to new support features, resiliency and stability
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, including taking part in an on-call rotation
Who you are
- 3+ years of software engineering experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or MSc in computer science or equivalent experience
- Fluency in an OOP language, such as Python, Java, C++, or similar
- Solid software engineering fundamentals, including data structures, design patterns, and complexity analysis
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases, *nix system internals, networking, and private/public cloud computing are a plus
- You’re smart, get stuff done, and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment