Product Manager for 3rd party systems
Product – Stockholm
As a Product Manager at Doktor24, you are the CEO of your product. You’re responsible for making sure that your product meet and exceed expectations from both consumers/patients and B2B partners. You own your product’s roadmap and the backlog, making decisions on priorities. You understand what customers need and how to build it, and you're leading agile teams of developers and UXers to make it come alive.
As a Product Manager for 3rd party systems, you would be responsible for our integrations with dozens of 3rd party systems, from payment gateways to EMR systems. This is a crucial part of the value-add of our products, and we’re looking for a strong person able to implement these partnerships effectively. We would need you both to travel to meet with partners and jointly come up with the best way forward, as well as working close to engineers and guiding them how to build the integrations. You need to be equally comfortable hunting down busy partner executives, as explaining to our commercial team what they can promise.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Drive. You’re in the driver’s seat for your product, and if you don’t push, nothing happens. We are out to revolutionise the health care system, so we keep a high pace and talk about releases in terms of days and weeks more often than months and years. You get things done, rather than talk about it.
- Communications skills. You will need to constantly manage stakeholders, from engineers to customers, but also our doctors, customer service etc. You need to be a great listener, but you also need the presence, communications and negotiations skills to get buy-in for your agenda. You’re fluent in English, and speak and write compellingly.
- Problem-solving skills. You’re analytical and used to structuring and cracking problems, and making data-driven decisions. We believe the Swedish proverb “what is unclearly said is unclearly thought”, so we would expect you to be able to articulate and synthesise insights.
- Experience. We think a clear technical background, maybe as an engineer, or at least very comfortable working closely with engineers, would be beneficial in this role. You have built unique digital consumer products from scratch, and have led agile, cross-functional teams.
- Culture and mindset. You are single handedly focused on bringing the new release of your product to market, and build the best possible products for patients and doctors. We would expect you to agree directionally with Ben Horowitz' classic “Good PM / Bad PM” paper.
- Only applicants based in Stockholm will be considered.
- You will also need to like bullet lists.
What do we offer? You will have one of the most important roles at one of the most interesting health tech startups in Scandinavia. We’re unique in the approach we’re taking to bridging the gap between online doctor visits and the existing physical healthcare. We’ve very ambitious growth and internationalisation plans, and your work will bring value to 100,000s of patients soon. Today, a year after starting up, we’re a team of around 20-25 engineers, business people, doctors, UXers and others today (excluding our doctors who meet patients online), with a roughly 50/50 gender mix. We offer competitive compensation and an office right in the middle of Stockholm, filled with fun colleagues. You would report to the Chief Product Officer, who is also Deputy CEO. You would come in at a time where you can really leave your mark on the organisation.