Medical Content Developer
Product - Stockholm
Stockholm, Sweden (applicants currently living elsewhere will not be considered)
BUILD THE FUTURE with Doktor24
Doktor24 is a leading Nordic health tech company providing its award-winning Platform24 SaaS solution to caregivers, as well as end-to-end digiphysical healthcare.
We want to make the highest quality of healthcare available accessible for all and sustainable for society. That is why we are designing the patient pathways for the future and building the system to enable them.
At Doktor24 you will have massive impact: your contributions to the product will make health care in the Nordic countries more efficient for patients and caregivers, save resources for society and lay the groundwork for making state of the art health care advice available to anyone with an Internet connection. Reaching people regardless of region, economic status or educational opportunities we consider a key factor to grow equality worldwide.
We are building "Healthcare 2.0", and we hope you'd like to join.
- You will be working in the Product Team with structured medical content, enhancing and training the medical rule engine governing our AI triage bot. This means you will be help instructing our bot what questions to ask, and how to interpret the answers.
- Bringing digital triage to the next level means you will be developing brand new features as well as building on our current content. You will contribute in strategic discussions as well as hands on production of medical content. -- i.e., be an integral part of product development as well as impact on innovation and design
- The work is highly collaborative with cross functional teams of engineers, business developers, customer support and medical professionals. -- i.e grow professionally and help your colleagues grow too
DO YOU SHARE THE SAME VALUES AS WE DO?
- One Team: You collaborate effectively with engineers and designers. You influence through data, example, and excitement.
- Build, Measure, Learn: You have a passion for learning new domains quickly and enjoy an open culture where the best idea wins.
- Move fast (but don’t break things) You get stuff done in a fast-paced startup environment with high expectations, but still produce high-quality output.
- Patient and customer obsessed: You always put the patient first, while also considering customer value.
- Passionate: You have a real passion for improving health care, you bring energy & fun to the team, and you are used to going the extra mile to delight users and customers.
- Owner mindset: You are used to taking ownership and delivering on expectations, and you want to work in an environment where you work impacts many people.
DOES THIS MATCH YOUR BACKGROUND?
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden (applicants currently living elsewhere will not be considered)
- Medico-technical background: You most likely have a degree in either engineering (with orientation towards medical technology), health informatics, medical engineering, or you are a MD with an interest in technology.
- Analytics. You have experience of quantitative analysis and data modelling (advanced use of Microsoft Excel, statistics software, UML, SQL etc). You like the intellectual challenge of cracking hard medical or logical problems.