Engineering - Stockholm
We’re on a mission to redefine healthcare to a digital- and patient-first healthcare system. We want to make healthcare accessible for patients, effective for doctors and sustainable for society.
By combining the latest technology and great engineering with our handpicked doctors, nurses and psychologists we want to personalise healthcare with leading medical quality and service.
Since launching the company in late 2017, we’re already seeing tangible positive impact for our patients, helping 100,000s and aiming to help many more.
What you will be doing:
You will be working with our web-apps that patients use to seek care and doctors use to deliver it. We work in small, diverse teams with very close collaboration between frontend, backend, designers and product managers. You will be developing brand new features, contribute to architecture discussions, technology choices and communicate technical topics to non-technical stakeholders.
Some of the technologies you would be working with:
- React/React Native
- Google Cloud Platform
Who you are:
- You are smart, ambitions and fun to work with. You are passionate about your job, have a great interest in technology and love to write great code.
- You have great collaboration and communication skills and thrive in a fast paced startup environment.
- You understand new domains quickly and can get stuff done.
You should have:
- Solid CS background with a BS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience or interest in frontend frameworks such as React or Vue
- Love for clean, testable code but can also be pragmatic and get stuff done.
If you write code in your spare time you will fit right in. We would be super excited to see a link to the result and your Github profile.
What do we offer? You will have a key role in one of the most interesting health tech startups in Scandinavia. We’re unique in the approach we’re taking to bridging the gap between online doctor visits and the existing physical healthcare. We’ve very ambitious growth and internationalisation plans, and your work will bring value to 100,000s of patients. Today, a year after starting up, we’re a team of around 40 with a roughly 50/50 gender mix, mostly engineers and doctors. We offer competitive compensation and an office right in the middle of Stockholm, filled with fun colleagues and the best gear money can buy.