Are you passionate about improving the healthcare sector?
As our company grows, we are looking for a service minded and structured Support Manager & QA Engineer to join us in Stockholm. Working in one of the fastest changing industries of today, expect the scope and responsibilities of this role to grow accordingly! This is a role for someone that feels comfortable going to work not knowing what this day will offer :)
Three in one - today we see that the role is made up of three parts!
The QA Engineer part - We are looking for a Swedish speaking QA Engineer to help us deliver a highly qualitative digital healthcare experience. Through manual quality assurance and testing you will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. However, we believe that Quality Assurance goes beyond simply testing and we expect you to nurture a relationship with our engineers and product managers through continuous communication and feedback that is constructive and relevant.
The Second Line Support part - This role will deal with technical escalations from our Support Agents and be a point of contact from Customer Support towards other departments including Engineering, Product and Commercial. You will be our own private detective when aiding in solving our customers’ technical issues, not stopping until you’ve found the missing link and making sure the customer is satisfied.
The Internal Tech Support part - This role entails everything from trouble shooting our office wifi and printer to owning the internal security policy documentation. You will be the go-to-person concerning everything involving internal tech support.
What you will be doing
- Execute tests and document results according to specifications
- Take ownership of technical issues and make sure this gets shared with the Product and Engineering teams
- Provide solutions and workarounds to technical issues – both internal and external
- Be responsible for ensuring that enquiries receive a timely, accurate and proactive resolution and that escalations get prioritized by different parts of the business
- Act as a internal technical consultant, and help your colleagues understand and utilize available technology to resolve problems
We believe that you fulfill some of the following requirements
- Good understanding of Mac and Windows
- Experience of SQL databases and good understanding of SQL
- Basic understanding of software product development processes
- Experience from customer support or sales
Nice to have
- A background in the healthcare sector is a plus, preferably with an IT focus
- Swedish speaking
Who we think you are
To succeed in this role you, like us, believe that great customer experience is core to any business. Since you will be working closely together with pretty much all departments at Doktor24 you are a person that thrives working with many different people and problems. Preferably in a structured and systematic way. In short someone that is ready to handle anything that comes your way with a can-do attitude!
- Enjoy dealing with people
- Focused on processes and a structured way of working
- Strong attention to details and self-motivated
- Able decision-maker capable of exercising strong time management skills
- Proactivity and willingness to take ownership of issues
- A good team player that values results as much as having fun at work!
What we can offer you
You will have a very central role at one of the most interesting health tech startups in Scandinavia. We’re unique in the approach we’re taking to bridging the gap between online doctor visits and the existing physical healthcare. We’ve very ambitious growth and internationalisation plans, and your work will bring value to 100,000s of patients. Today, a year after starting up, we’re a team of around 40 with a roughly 50/50 gender mix, mostly engineers and doctors, plus the 60 or so doctors that do online consultations in our caregiver company Doktor24. We offer competitive compensation and an office right in the middle of Stockholm, filled with fun colleagues. You would be a key part of the Engineering & QA team and would come in at a time where you can really leave your mark on the organisation. For the right person this role has the possibility to grow in many regards.