Product – Stockholm
Do you want help design the future of digital healthcare?
At Doktor24, we take great user experiences seriously, and as a product designer with us, you help create them. You will help us design and improve the customer journey through all our apps (native and web apps), and work closely with our UX lead, product manager and engineers to create engaging experiences. Your work will be used to make our "AI nurse” — Sweden’s first — more intuitive, make it easier for sick patients to find the care they need, and for doctors to efficiently help them. If you are the right person, you will get a lot of creative freedom to create concepts for our new and existing products.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Design experience. You have 5+ years of designing high quality UIs for the web, both static content and web apps, as well as for native apps. You are comfortable owning the entire product development / design process: creating lo-fi sketches, building prototypes, user testing, delivering pixel perfect design and implementing it together with engineers. You excel in producing visual mockups using Sketch etc, and are familiar with prototyping tools such as Flinto or Invision. You have as strong sense for great user journeys as well as typography and color usage. It’s a bonus if you have basic knowledge of CSS/HTML, animation and motion design.
- Drive. We are out to revolutionise the health care system, so we keep a high pace and ship things daily and weekly. You get things done, rather than talk about it.
- Problem-solving skills. You’re analytical and used to structuring ideas in a way that can be broken down and executed on. You intuitively put yourself in the shoes of many different types of users, and can design customer journeys that seem simple to users but cover the complex needs of professional healthcare.
- Communications. You can compellingly articulate and explain your ideas to many different types and stakeholders. You are comfortable giving and receiving input and feedback and constructively lead discussions to mutually beneficial outcomes. You are fluent in spoken and written business English (many of our developers speak no Swedish).
- Culture and mindset. You are single-handedly focused on creating great user experiences, and you appreciate iterations as a way to create even better results. You take pride in the consistency of your designs, but at the same time, you are a practical person who knows that the first 20% of the work often takes you 80% of the way, and that’s good enough for many purposes. You get energy from seeing your designs come to life through working closely with engineers.
What do we offer? You will have a key role at one of the most interesting health tech startups in Scandinavia. We’re unique in the approach we’re taking to bridging the gap between online doctor consultations and existing physical healthcare. We’ve very ambitious growth and internationalisation plans, and your work will bring value to 100,000s of patients soon.
Today, a year after starting up, we’re a team of around 25 engineers, business people, doctors, UXers and others (excluding our doctors who meet patients online), with a roughly 50/50 gender mix. We offer competitive compensation and an office in the middle of Stockholm, filled with fun colleagues.
You will report to the Chief Product Officer, who is also Deputy CEO. You would come in at a time where you can really leave your mark on the organisation.